- 1807 – Regiment created.
- 1808 – 4 Companies of the Regiment go the Spanish Border with Marshal Joachim Murat (3 on foot, the Garde de Corps Mounted), 2 of which continue with him to Madrid (by this time both were mounted).
- Summer 1808 – Several men ride to Naples with Murat and another group link up with the French Guard while the rest are combined with 4 new Companies in Berg to become the Green coated Chasseurs. It was this last lot that went on to serve in the 1809 Saxon Campaign.
- 1809 – Having returned from the Peninsular War the 1st and 2nd Squadrons were posted in Versailles while the 3rd and 4th went home to Berg for further training and were there for the Austrian Invasion.
- 1000 men in 4 Squadrons made up of 2 Companies each.
- Included 1 Company of Garde de Corps.
Uniforms (Approx.) Edit